Sunday, August 2, 2009

Allcosmetics wholesale update

As you might remember from my previous post, I was shipped a wrong product by ACW.
I contacted them and didn't hear back from them for 3 days. Only after I sent them an email again, did I get a reply. So this is what the outcome is: They want me to ship the item back, upon receipt they will refund the shipping costs and send me the correct product. Fair enough.
But this will mean, I will have to wait another month till I get the product. And from the time I ordered it will have been almost 2 months for me to get the product I ordered.
I am quite frustrated.

3 comments:

  1. I can understand why you would be frustrated! 2 months is a long time to wait for something you wanted.... Errrr 2 months ago!

    Sorry to hear about the hassle and hope it gets cleared up (eventually eh!)

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. that is so frustrating! Im sorry!
    They definitely could have handled this better imo!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls. let's see when I will get the product!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...