Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mac Order

I finally placed my MAC Order. Even tho it'll take over a month till I get my goodies, I am hella excited!

I ordered:
- 217
- 239
- 116
- 180 (it's in stock everyone, you just have to call their number!!)
- Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC30
I was also gonna order the 109, but it was outta stock! Bummer.

For all of you who have tried the MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, how do you apply it? I have the 187, will that work? Has anyone tried applying it with the 180?
Lemme know!

3 comments:

  1. Freu mich für Dich :-) Dann hast Du das alles auch schneller in den Händen. Bussi und HDL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nein, leider nicht. Erst Ende Maerz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...