Saturday, April 21, 2012

origins & earth day

Origins is giving out 1 full-size moisturizer in order to help promote recycling! Today and tomorrow (depending on where you are based)!

All you need to do is go to your local origins counter/store and return an empty cosmetics or skincare product. You can then choose between Starting Over and A Perfect World. Visit this link for more information:
http://www.origins.com/cms/special_offers/in_store_trade_in_20120422.tmpl


The products are full size and in special packaging. My fiance and I both picked one of each up. I can't tell you how thrilled I am about this promotion. The empties you hand in will be recycled into new packaging. Perfect! Needless to say, I am pretty stoked about the products as well, since I have been looking for a good light-weight moisturizer for the day. Origins products are vegan, mineral oil and paraben-free.

So ladies and gents, call your local origins counter to find out if they're participating in this promotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...