Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Favourites

Hey guys!

For some reason I tend to be quite boring and stick to a similar look with neutral eye shadows and the same cheek combo. Also, for the 2nd half of March I was in Germany and only took a limited amount of make up with me. Without further ado, here are my favourites for the month of March!

On my face I have been wearing MAC's SFF in NC25 mixed with Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab for a more dewy look. This combo allows me to have a semi-matte finish with a glow that will last for most of my workday. MAC's dainty has been my favourite blush this month - again. On some days, I skipped the blush tho and only used MAC's bronzer in refined golden.



As far as eye shadows go I pretty much wore a light shimmery neutral all over the lid (MAC prance or naked lunch) and a darker shade in the outer corner and crease (MAC satin taupe or mulch). Sometimes I would also use one of the darker shades on my bottom lash line for a more sultry look. Even tho the cooler toned eyeshadows prance and satin taupe look gorgeous together, I must say that the combination of prance and mulch brings out the cooler brown tones in mulch. If you own both eyeshadows, you must try this!

On days with minimal makeup I generally just slapped on MAC's bare study (which I am trying to finish) and tons of L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara.



What were your favourites last month?

Love,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...