Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NARS collective shopping spree

Hi Everyone!

This will be the first of quite a few "haul" posts.
(I worked quite hard in the past few months and my bday is coming up. ;) )

I finally got my hands on some nars products. Unfortunately, I can't buy them here, but some friends & family got them for me from the States. I am one happy girl.



First, I got the infamous Laguna bronzer. It is my first bronzer and I really like it for contouring. It works well with my NC25 skin tone. I wonder if it will be noticeable in summer when I get darker?




I also decided to get a few eye shadows. I was looking for a cooler taupe and a warmer taupe. After doing some careful research, I picked out Ashes to Ashes and Cairo. Both are very lovely shades and I am sure I will get a lot of use out of them.



ashes to ashes to the left; cairo to the right

I must say that I am a sucker for the packaging. It's uber cute. What I don't like tho is that the rubber case gets dirty quite easily.

I definitely wanna check out Ondine, the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and Madly blush.

What are your favorite Nars products?

Love,
Maya

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, NARS packaging is so lovely. I just keep touching it and being happy that I own it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laguana, it's my HG bronzer. I'm NW25 in the winter and get to NW30 in the summer and it's still shows up wonderfully. Nars is a great brand I'm glad you were able to get your hands on some of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check out some of their other products! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...