Sunday, November 15, 2009

MAC Haul Oct/Nov

Hello ladies,

There have been several small hauls in the last 4 weeks.

Here's a picture of the items I got.



And another picture with the goodies out of the packaging:



• Brush Cleanser
• Studio Fix Powder Plus NC25
• Blush Palette
• Style Blush
• Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus
• Copperplate eyeshadow
• Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask
• 182 Brush

A better picture of the foundations, style blush and copperplate eyeshadow, so you can see the shades better:



Pics of the 182 Kabuki, because the previous ones were not doing it justice at all:




Please let me know if you would like a review or a swatch!

♥Maya♥

8 comments:

  1. Aww they look great! Enjoy using all of your new goodies Maya :) Did you like Thermal Mask? I love it so much that I bought a backup of it :) Really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definetely enjoy using them. :)
    I haven't gotten a chance to try the Mask yet, I only got it today and I only got it because it was the last one. Hehe. :) I heard so many amazing things about it tho, that I am really glad I grabbed the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to Copperplate! Such an amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, great MAC haul! :)
    And you got Copperplate, I don't have it (yet) but have heard that it's a gorgeous grey!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley and Tina: Copperplate is gorgeous and the texture is amazing. I heard it's being discontinued tho. Might need to get a back up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mac haul!
    I want them all :D

    Anyways check out my blog too if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, will check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...