Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MAC DSquared Haul

Hello to all my followers and fellow bloggers,

I was really waiting for this collection to be released and was so happy when it was finally released here.
As I have crazy dental and passport renewal costs this month, I tried to keep my shopping spree to a basic minimum.

When I initially went, I only got the Sculpt & Shape in Accentuate Sculpt. I was however also eying the Bone Beige Emphasize one, as well as the Nude Rose l/s. But I was strong. Picked up the one item and left. Yes. I went home. I went home for 30 minutes, did further "research" and went back to pick up the two other items! :)



I know you can hardly tell the difference between the two sculpt & shapes. There are plenty tho.

Bone Beige Emphasize includes an off white highlight shade with a subtle sheen and a matte light warm brown with red undertones as a contour colour. This will be perfect for me during the paler winter months.

Accentuate Sculpt however is darker in colour and therefor more suitable for my tanned summer months. The highlight is a peachy beige colour and the contour has more of a greyish taupish undertone.

Both of these can be easily used for a simple eye make-up look.

Nude Rose is a very sheer, light pink lustre. I am kind of disappointed by its lack of pigmentation. But it is a gorgeous colour.

All in all, I am really happy with my purchase! I might go back next month to see if they have anything left of the Style Black collection.

Which items did you pick up?

14 comments:

  1. I just got the two lipsticks. I already had Accentuate/Sculpt from a previous collection :)

    The lippies are gorgeous! I'm thinking of getting dim lip erase or the lip tint ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get the lip erase at mac pro stores and the lip tint is also permanent! without the dsquared logo of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love sculpt and shape! After trying it i dont think i could ever be without it again!! enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I got both of them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm probably going to get the lippie and Feline Khol Power from this collection, I can't wait to buy those two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was also thinking about the Feline Khol because I am looking for a pencil for the waterline, but heard it's very smudgy. I did hear it's great for smoking out tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally regret that I didn't buy a Sculpt&Shape Powder :-(
    Woher kannst du Deutsch? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get them at the MAC Pro Store seprately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Was hat dich denn nach Israel getrieben? Los, lade mich sofort ein *g* Ich muss dringend mal wieder hin... war im Sommer 2008 da *seufz*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das würde mich auch hintreiben. Der Glaube und die Liebe, allerdings nicht die Liebe zui einem Israeli, sondern zum Land ;-) Einen Mann hab ich ja schon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe :) Dann sag bescheid wenn du das naechste Mal hier bist

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...