Saturday, June 18, 2011

Revisiting: What am I using right now - Tag

This is a tag from 2009 that I decided to do again. I tag anyone who wants to do this tag and Get Gawjus (http://www.getgawjus.com/), Saadeh from Shadowy Lady (http://shadowylady.blogspot.com/), Sandra from 15 steps, then a beauty blog (http://www.15stepsblog.com/), Laura from buy now, blog later (http://www.buynowbloglater.com/) and http://delytefulspeaks.blogspot.com/.

Please check out the blogs of these lovely ladies, they're fantastic!

Shampoo: Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged hair. I like it, however, I will be looking for something Paraben Free. Recommendations welcome.

Conditioner: Moroccan Oil Conditioner. LOVE. Paraben-free and amazing conditioning properties. Yes, it's a little pricey but it's lasting me forever.



Styling products: None. However I do use Moroccan Oil after I wash my hair. This has seriously saved my hair.

Shower Gel:
Milk & Honey and Almond by either Palmolive.

Body moisturizer: The Body Shop's Body Butter in Sheah Butter. Again, need to find something Paraben-free

Face moisturizer:
I use quite a few simply because I haven't found my holy grail item yet.

Morning: Mainly Yes to Carrots - Moisturizing Day Cream, Estee Lauder Revelation and Nivea Daily Moisturizer.

Evening:
Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Serum, Yes to Carrots - Moisturizing Night Cream

Deodorant: Fa and CD

Fake Tan: Clarins' Instant Smooth Self Tanning

Cleanser: MAC's Cleanse-Off Oil, Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Make Up Remover, Garnier Essentials Toner, Balea wash gel

Exfoliator: St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Yes to Carrots Facial Cleanser

Primer: None

Foundation: Mainly MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25 mixed with NC30 to finish them up. Sometimes I will use Nars Sheer Glow or Estee Lauder Double Wear Light.

Foundation brush: My hands or EDM Long Handled Kabuki.



Concealer: MAC Select Moisturecover in NW25 or MAC Select Cover Up - Again trying to finish them up.

Powder: Generally not a fan of powder, as I do like a slightly dewy finish. Everyday Minerals Olive or MAC Blot Powder

Blusher: MAC's Dainty, Milani's Luminous or Nars' Madly

Bronzer: Nars Laguna

Highlighter: Dior Amber Diamond

Eyeshadow base: Nars Smudgeproof eyeshadow base

Eyeshadows: MAC: Soba or Era all over the lid, Mulch smudged under the bottom lashline, or Naked Lunch all over the lid with Mulch in the crease, UD Naked palette

Eyeliner:
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (trying to finish it up)

Curler: none

Mascara: Estee Lauder Sumptious, L'oreal Million Lashes

Lipstick:
MAC Creme d'Nude or Jazzed, Smashbox Pout

Lipgloss: Smashbox Pout

Nail Colour: You don't know Jacques - This seriously is my all time favorite polish!

Your turn!

Love,
Maya

10 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag love. I shall do it for Monday :) Oh Maroccanoil is also the only product I use on my hair. Been using it for the last 2 years and am never going back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag hun.. I'll do it just for you ;)

    How's the Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Serum workin for you? I got it a while back and it felt nice.. But I forgot if it actually made any changes to my skin.. Will re-purchase after I'm done with my serums..

    I really wanna try NARS Madly blush.. It looks really nice..

    Thanks again for the tag sweets =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Saadeh, looking forward to your tag. Do you like the Moroccan Oil Shampoo? Thinking about trying it out.

    @Delyteful Speaks, I don't see that the Advance Night Repair Serum does much for me, but I haven't been using it consistently. It may be too early to tell.

    Nars Madly looks very unpromising in the pan, but perfectly delyteful on the cheek. Check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice post! Glad I found your blog! I'm following and I think I might tag myself for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Yes I love their makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Catharina - would love to see the tag :)

    Thess, thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe yeah they're great! I unfortunately can't back t2 Mac here in sweden =( I have to save everything for when I go away somewhere I can back 2 Mac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that's truly sad! But it takes me ages to finish 6 products to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that Moroccan Oil Conditioner and that EDM brush!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must haves imo! The EDM brush is good value for money and completely vegan. I have had this for years and use it to blend out liquid foundation or to apply powder.

    The Moroccan Oil conditioner has seriously lasted me months and is serious love!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...